Breakfast: Hard boiled egg, Greek yogurt, and strawberries with a cup of coffee and a scoop of protein.
Lunch: I had a MAD craving for hotdogs today! Turkey franks with Sriracha Mustard, hard boiled egg, cottage cheese.
For the first time ever, the protein in my coffee got clumped together – which never happens. I ended up tossing a lot of it out and just having black coffee instead. Strange little thing.
Coach Carl reached out to me for today’s WOD. I am not too nervous about it. The push press at 65# seems a little light but then I remember that over time, that 65# becomes 200# really quickly. I am stoked for deadifts, too. The last time I recorded my DL was for my max rep which was 275#. I can’t even begin to figure out what my 5RM is but I’ll definitely figure it out.
Mike is sadly sick so he’s out for today. I am trying to convince him to come with to at least keep me company.
- (1) Not for time.
- Run 400 meters Moderate
- Agile 8
- Run 400 meters Fast
- (2) Spend 15 minutes working up to heavy 5RM Deadlift
- (3) Every 2 minutes on the minute x 5 sets, perform 5 Deadlifts using 80% of today’s heaviest
- (4) EMOTM x 10 minutes, alternating movements
- (a) 40 seconds max effort x Russian Kettlebell Swings 55#
- (b) 40 seconds max effort x Burpees (hand-release touching the KB 6” in front of you)
- (5) 21-15-9-9-15-21
- Calorie Row
- Push Press 65#