Yesterday, Mike painted the box more. We are pretty happy with the outcome.
I worked out five times last week and I feel really good about it. With Mike’s new job at the brewery, it’s hard to get him to go all the time with me but I have a spare key to the box so I can really just go on my own.
- Workout four times a week, minimum – Carl says no more than four for Crossfit (unless it’s a benchmark or hardcore workout like Murph) and I can do cardio on my off days.
- 10k steps a day – I am hit or miss on this depending on the day, so I need to buckle down and rock it.
- Eat Macros – After my work convention this week, I am back on the grind of no whites, no dairy, and only real food.
- Squats – One thing I used to do that is so incredibly easy is doing 20 squats after using the washroom. You crank out at least a hundred a day this way.
- Train for Savage Race – I need to work on my grip and my run time.
As stated previously, I got a work conference but we walk roughly 5 – 8 miles day. I am also doing yoga on Saturday with some coworkers so I am pretty excited about that. I have done at home yoga work but never a class.
Today, I am rocking sled pushes, running, and burpees.
Tomorrow, it’s rowing and running. Carl is trying to squeeze in as much running as possible before it starts to get cold.